1. CAN WE MEET YOU?
My name Is Nwadialu Macfrancis Tochukwu, a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike. The CEO of Happy Kids Tutorial.
2. YOU’RE THE CEO OF HAPPY KIDS TUTORIAL AND I COULDN’T HELP BUT FEEL EMPHATIC WHEN I LANDED ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SEEING SMILING KIDS ON EVERY SPACE. WHAT’S HAPPY KIDS TUTORIAL ALL ABOUT?
Happy Kids Tutorial Is as a result of passion. I would say that my mum triggered the spark in me. She’s into academia and while growing up, I wanted to be so much like her. Although she was a teacher, I decided to do something differently by being a tutor and not a teacher.
3. IN MOST OF MY ASSESSMENT, I USUALLY ASK INDIVIDUALS IN THE EDUCATION SECTOR IF KIDS ARE THE SAME INTELLECTUALLY THE MOMENT THEY ARE BORN, OR IF BEING BRILLIANCY CAN ACTUALLY BE GOTTEN THROUGH GENETICS AND ENVIRONMENT.
In Happy Kids Tutorial, every kid is not the same. It will be a flaw to treat or teach them to act the same. Some kids are smart, while some are smarter. The fact can’t be disputed. But I believe that every kid is great. No one is dull and it is our purpose to bringing out the uniqueness in each and every one of them.
4. IN THE CAUSE OF YOUR CAREER, HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF QUITTING SIMPLY BECAUSE MONEY WASN’T COMING BY?
Not really. Actually, teaching is my passion and it has been my driving force ever since I started, even while I was still a little lad. Challenges exist, especially in the area of finance and time. All in all, it’s passion that has been fueling me all along.
5. I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE AN UNDERGRADUATE. HOW DO YOU BLEND ACADEMICS AND CAREER? HOW DO YOU DO BOTH WITHOUT THE OTHER SUFFERING?
i can actually split my time into two. The purpose of being in school is so that my career can get a professional touch. While in school, I focus on my books which help me to impact positively on my kids. Without the knowledge gained from books, I wouldn’t make any headway. So, during breaks, I can go ahead and handle my career as a tutor.
6. IN CONCLUSION, WHAT ADVICE WILL YOU GIVE TO NIGERIAN YOUTHS AND THOSE AROUND THE WORLD?
Life without purpose is a dead life. In all we do in life, the ultimate purpose of our existing shouldn’t be overlooked. I think mine is to touch the lives of kids around. Yours could actually be music, business, law… Whatever it is, focus and make it happen, money will come later.
LIKE HKT ON FACEBOOK BY CLICKING HERE.