EntMirror went live on 6th of June 2017 and since then, it has amassed great readers that never cease to inspire. It’s over 6 months and believe me, it has been impact all the way. I touched lives like I have never done before in my life. Honestly, EntMirror is the best thing that ever happened to me. Although there were times I got overwhelmed with mails and calls, but I pulled through in the end.
There have been lots of argument lately, as to whether Christmas is good or not. Well, i don’t care. I don’t also care whether you’re a Christian, Muslim, Hinduism, etc.. What matters is that Christmas is a good celebration that ends up bringing loved ones together. It’s also a time where you take a time off to plan about the upcoming year.
So, I’m using this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas. I want to see you next year and because of that, I have complied a list of DONTS. TAKE A LOOK!
1. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE – Christmas usually come with a certain highness I have never known. Please, in that euphoric moment, don’t drink and drive.
2. DON’T OVERTAKE – Please, it’s better to be late than to become Late. Road accidents are usually at an alarming rate during festive periods. Be careful.
3. MIND YOUR FOOD – For those of you in the village, mind who you take food from, especially strangers. Poison is real. Not everyone will be happy to see your new car, or how beautiful or handsome you have become. Your perfume alone can make them hate you. Be careful!
4. MIND WHERE YOU GO – For me, I’d rather stay indoor, eat, watch movies and laugh with friends and families. If you must go out, go with a trusted person, and make sure you tell someone else where you’re going.
5. DON’T SPEND UNWISELY – I wrote a post on how to spend wisely this Christmas. Check it out.
6. DON’T FORGET TO SMILE – Lastly, don’t forget to smile. Even though you don’t have much. Smile is the costliest commodity ever! Don’t allow anyone or anything take that away from you.
Thanks so much for making this blog your number 1 blog. You’ve Inspired me in many ways.. Hoping to see you on 1st January 2018.